Sunday, September 23, 2007

Video Capability

One thing I was advised to purchase was a Camcorder.

After doing my research AND consulting with my budgeting chief (that'd be my wife), we decided to purchase the Samsung SCDC173.

I've used a digital camera for a few years, but this is the first jump into video. We chose this one based on features. It had quite a few for the money. Also, it records on mini DVDs. That'll help us pass them to family members! :)

By the way, we have a poll going on the right of this page. Guess the weight and register your vote!


6 comments:

Wayfarer said...

Mike , keep in mind that onnce you use a dvd for what ever reason, you cant go back and reuse them. Didnt know if you knew that or not.
I am still sticking, for now, with the digital tapes due to the fact I can reuse them. Let me know how it works for you as I am looking to upgrade next year.

Jen said...

Sorry Shawn...I voted for a 9lb baby:) Sounds like Mary Katherine is going to be a healthy size baby!

Daddy said...

Rick:

I believe if I use the DVD-RW as opposed the DVD-R that I can re-record over them...HOWEVER, I will let you know. Bought a 10 pack of the 'R' for 19.99...The RW's are like 12.99 for three.

Daddy said...

Jen...Shawn said if she is a 9 lb. baby, you'd better pray she can get her out! :)

Wayfarer said...

9 lbs??? Sheesh Mike, Dont let her near the Weather Channel studios! ;-)

Daddy said...

Rick:

No doubt! :-)...of course, she'd fit right in, wouldn't she?