Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Update from Mommy

Well, I am so thankful to be married to Michael! He's a blessing and has made pregnancy such fun as we've shared in lots of exciting moments. I am doing good and trying to get some rest when I can. The ol' feet are getting quite swollen...it's all normal.

Need a laugh: we met the other Dr. that works with our Dr. last week and he was super nice. I had only gained 1 pound since the week before and I was so proud...so I told the Dr. He said, "sweetie, I gained that at breakfast...you're doing just fine." SO....he was my new best friend for the day!

I got to see my Grandmom and Uncle Terry today! They came over with my mom and looked at Mary Katherine's room. My sister-in-law, Joyelle, made our baby a pillowcase dress from my Grandmom's antique pillowcase....it's beautiful! Made Gram happy to see that today.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Way to go on the 1lb gain! I packed it on at the end!