Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Mommy Update

Some of you have asked for a 'mommy update'...I have good news, here in a picture (and they are hard to get, as she doesn't like being photographed now) of my beautiful bride. We are a little less than 11 weeks away from Mary Katherine's birth.

Last evening, we went to our first birthing class and it was VERY interesting! I learned that as the 'Coach', I will have to remind her to breath properly, provide moral and positive support and to FORGET any 'bad' things she might say while in labor! :-)

Right now, Shawn and Joyelle (our sister in-law) are working on the nursery. They are sewing and ironing and I'm staying as far away from all of that as possible. I did fix (order) dinner tonight...pizza and wings!

We have another ultrasound in the morning and expect to get a real good look at Mary Katherine! Praise God for her continued growth.

That's all for now, we love hearing from you all, so don't forget to leave us a COMMENT!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for the pic...I love the growing tummy! You look beautiful, Mommy!