Sunday, August 5, 2007

Cute Cousins!

Here are two more of Mary Katherine's cousins! They are precious little girls who make us laugh and smile constantly. As you can tell by the pictures, these two are very close. The taller one (Isabelle) is about 9 months older than the other (Olivia).

We are down to just 11 weeks until the big day (of our due date). I guess she could come earlier or later. God will deliver her to us when it is the RIGHT time. My wife continues to do well. She feels good, she looks GREAT and is healthy. She enjoys feeling the baby kick and I enjoy seeing and feeling her kick! I won't let her lift anything (and she'll try if I'm not paying attention!).

We found a recliner for the nursery and were able to get it for about 1/2 of what we thought it would be! Thank you Jesus :)

No comments: