Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Getting Closer! :)

As the clock ticks down toward our due date, we are finding ourselves more and more excited about the impending arrival of Mary Katherine. Many folks have remarked that Shawn appears that she'll go early. In our birthing class last evening, our nurse said this was very rare to go early with the first. She is good at providing us the facts of what they see in labor & delivery.

I must say the whole epidural thing is a bigger deal than I first believed. Wow, a little education will sure wake you up! It's ok though...I know this is the way my bride wants to go and I support her in this decision.

Mary Katherine is moving so much inside of her Mommy's belly. The interesting thing is she gets very active after a meal. Next doc visit is this Friday.

As I posted earlier last week, we've purchased a recliner for the nursery. Several times, I've gone and sat down to visualize what it'll be like having our new little one. It is exciting, very exciting.

No comments: