Sunday, July 15, 2007

Vacation Pictures

Hello Friends and Family. As some of you know, we've just returned from vacation in Venice Beach, Florida. Here is another link to Venice. It was a wonderful time. I'm posting some pictures here from our trip. All of them are 'people' pictures (that is, one's with us in them). Later, I'll post some sunset pictures along with photos of we stayed.
Didn't know this at the time, but Shawn and Kelsey were wiping off fire ants from Shawn's arm. To answer your obvious question, yes...they hurt.
This was before the fire ant attack...Mom and Daughter enjoying time together.

Taken at Gus and (cousin) Patty's home in Venice Gardens. They have an incredible number of Orchids. We have some photos of them and will post later.


Mommy didn't know I snapped this picture! :)



Picture of my beautiful bride and me!



The family on the Venice Pier!


More photos and fun stuff coming soon!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like a fun vacation! I love the tummy pics! Mary Katherine's mommy is beautiful!!

Daddy said...

Thanks Jen...we had a blast! Some of ya'll were asking about Mommy pics...so I did as you all requested. :)

Daddy said...

WOW! Thanks alot...we appreciate the award...it's an honor...one day, we'll be able to show our baby all of this!

Sandy said...

Congrats on the BOTD award!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.