Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Update on Baby's Room

The nursery is really coming along nicely. Randy helped me finished up the 'cutting in' of the pink walls. The area around the ceiling still had the original color bleeding through ever so slightly and Shawn wanted it covered.

We are supposed to pick up the last piece of furniture for Mary Katherine's room soon. The only thing we lack other than the tall dresser is some kind of rocker/recliner. We're still in search of that!

Mary Katherine's big sister painted a flower on a canvas along with several scriptures. We've hung that in their bathroom. I will get a picture of it and post it here!

Mom is growing and is doing very well. Thanks to all of you for your prayers. Words cannot begin to express how grateful we are for this time in our lives and for all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, I was going to leave my own post....but I forgot my password. Pregnancy has made me a little forgetful lately! I am SO thankful for all of Michael's hard work. Yes, I did want the room trimmed out one more time...it looks perfect! Michael and our brother-in-law, Randy, were real troopers getting her fan and curtains up too.